Golfing for Missing Children Europe
The 2020 edition of our golf event
at the Royal Waterloo Golf Club - La Marache
is rescheduled on Monday 28 September
We are looking forward to welcome you to enjoy the wonderful courses of the Royal Waterloo Golf Club and share a delicious dinner prepared by Chef Hugues Mattagne.
Please have a look at the programme here below.
Make a donation
You are unable to participate in the 2020 Golf event, but still wish to support the work of Missing Children Europe? Please, consider making a donation.
Donations of 40 euros or more made by residents of France, Belgium and Luxembourg are eligible to receive a fiscal tax certificate.
Bank Account Fondation pour Enfants Disparus : IBAN: BE 41 363 025 760 210 BIC: BBRUBEBB
8.00am : opening of the welcome desk
8.30 am - 12.00 am: Tee-times 18 holes
2.00 pm - 4.00 pm: Tee-times 9 holes
3.00 pm - 6.00 pm: Putting competition
6.30 pm - 7.15 pm: Cocktail
7.15 pm - 8.00 pm: Award Ceremony
8.00 pm - 11.00 pm: Dinner at the Club-house
Maximum handicap : La Marache : 24 ; Le Bois Héros : 36
18 holes La Marache: 110 €
18 holes Le Bois Héros: 90 €
9 holes Le Bois Héros: 70 €
Dinner: join us to enjoy "la Plancha" by Hugues Mattagne.
Dinner fee : 60€ / p.
Tables can be booked for 4, 6 or 8 guests : a unique payment of the full amount must be made by the table chair, who is also responsible for completing his/her table.
Booking requests will only be confirmed when the corresponding amount has been credited on MCE's account.
Bank account for the registration:
ING Belgium, Avenue Marnix, 24, 1000 Brussels - Belgium
Missing Children Europe
IBAN: BE43 310 165 832 401, BIC: BBRUBEBB
Location : Vieux Chemin de Wavre, 50, 1380 Lasne (Ohain)
GPS: Longitude: 4° 26' 48'' Est (4,446667), Latitude: 50° 41' 34'' Nord (50,692778)
- 18 holes: Canadian greensome: Teams of two players; each player drives and plays his second shot with his own ball, then the team chooses the best ball and finishes the hole playing alternate shots with this ball.
- 9 holes: Canadian greensome or Single Stableford, following the number of players registered.
- The putting competition is open to all participants.
- Dress code on the course: correct golfing attire should be worn such as recognisable golf shoes and golf shirts with a collar.
- Dress code for the award ceremony and dinner: smart attire is recommended such as a jacket and tie for men.
Tombola and auction 2019:
- A week in an outstanding 4 bedroom pool house in Phuket, Thailand and 2 return tickets Brussels-Phuket
- A week for 2 persons in Dar Maktoub, a luxurious Bed & Breakfast in Agadir
- 4 nights and 2 days of thalasso therapy in Sofitel Quiberon, plus 2 green-fees
- 1 exclusive necklace by Christofle
Congratulations to the laureats of the 2019 edition in Le Zoute. The full list of results can be read here.