Golfing for Missing Children Europe
The 2020 edition of our golf event will take place
at the Royal Waterloo Golf Club
on Monday 15 June
on La Marache and Le Bois Héros courses
We are looking forward to welcome you soon to enjoy the wonderful courses of the Royal Waterloo Golf Club and share a delicious dinner prepared by Chef Hugues Mattagne.
Please have a look at the programme here below.
Make a donation
You are unable to participate in the 2020 Golf event, but still wish to support the work of Missing Children Europe? Please, consider making a donation.
Donations of 40 euros or more made by residents of France, Belgium and Luxembourg are eligible to receive a fiscal tax certificate.
Bank Account Fondation pour Enfants Disparus : IBAN: BE 41 363 025 760 210 BIC: BBRUBEBB
8.00am : opening of the welcome desk
8.30 am - 12.00 am: Tee-times 18 holes
2.00 pm - 4.00 pm: Tee-times 9 holes
3.00 pm - 6.00 pm: Putting competition
6.30 pm - 7.15 pm: Cocktail
7.15 pm - 8.00 pm: Award Ceremony
8.00 pm - 11.00 pm: Dinner at the Club-house
Maximum handicap : La Marache : 24 ; Le Bois Héros : 36
18 holes La Marache: 110 €
18 holes Le Bois Héros: 90 €
9 holes Le Bois Héros: 70 €
Dinner: join us to enjoy "la Plancha" by Hugues Mattagne.
Dinner fee : 60€ / p.
Tables can be booked for 4, 6 or 8 guests : the table chair must proceed to a unique payment and is responsible for completing his/her table.
Booking requests will be confirmed only when the matching fees are credited on MCE's account.
Bank account for the registration:
ING Belgium, Avenue Marnix, 24, 1000 Brussels - Belgium
Missing Children Europe
IBAN: BE43 310 165 832 401, BIC: BBRUBEBB
Location : Vieux Chemin de Wavre, 50, 1380 Lasne (Ohain)
GPS: Longitude: 4° 26' 48'' Est (4,446667), Latitude: 50° 41' 34'' Nord (50,692778)
- 18 holes: Canadian greensome: Teams of two players; each player drives and plays his second shot with his own ball, then the team chooses the best ball and finishes the hole playing alternate shots with this ball.
- 9 holes: Canadian greensome or Single Stableford, following the number of players registered.
- The putting competition is open to all participants.
- Dress code on the course: correct golfing attire should be worn such as recognisable golf shoes and golf shirts with a collar.
- Dress code for the award ceremony and dinner: smart attire is recommended such as a jacket and tie for men.
Tombola and auction 2019:
- A week in an outstanding 4 bedroom pool house in Phuket, Thailand and 2 return tickets Brussels-Phuket
- A week for 2 persons in Dar Maktoub, a luxurious Bed & Breakfast in Agadir
- 4 nights and 2 days of thalasso therapy in Sofitel Quiberon, plus 2 green-fees
- 1 exclusive necklace by Christofle
Congratulations to the laureats of the 2019 edition in Le Zoute. The full list of results can be read here.