Running for Missing Children Europe
Antwerp 10 Miles and Marathon, Sunday 22 April 2018
The Antwerp 10 Miles and Marathon attracts 40.000 runners each year. This year will celebrate the 33rd edition of this race complete with over 100.000 spectators, 3 tunnels and 5 race courses. The races take place at the centre of the city, starting from the left bank and ending at the boulevards that circle downtown.
The Running for Missing Children Europe events offer a unique opportunity for supporters to fundraise for Missing Children Europe among their friends and contacts which in turn helps fund Missing Children Europe’s projects to protect children. Organisations interested in supporting our work can also directly donate to Missing Children Europe. We encourage organisations such as private companies, institutions, schools and sport clubs to also recruit participants to represent Missing Children Europe’s team.
The money raised at this event will fund our projects to support children running away fom home, children abducted by a parent and missing unaccompanied migrant children which make up the 3 largest categories of missing children.
Logistics and more info:
- This is a family friendly event with 3 course options: 5 km for beginners, 10 miles (16 km) and the full marathon (42 km). The marathon starts at 9 am, the 5 km race at 12 am and the 10 miles at 3 pm.
- A 1.4 km loop is also organised for young children. Registrations for these will be organised by partnering schools. This run starts at 11 am.
- All participants will be given a “Running for Missing Children Europe” T-shirt.
- All information for participants and corporate sponsors is available upon request by sending an email to email@example.com.
- More information about the Antwerp 10 Miles and Marathon can be found at www.sport.be/antwerp10miles/2016
Register to be part of the team:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register and we'll get back to you shortly.
Bank Account details for the registration fees:
IBAN: BE 43 310 165 832 401
Communication: Antwerp run + “group or runner name”
Bank Account details for the donations:
IBAN: BE 41 363 025 760 210
Communication: donation for European activities + “Runner name” (If any)
"It was a tremendous pleasure for us to participate at this event (Brussels marathon 2013). The organisation was perfect, everyone liked the Missing Children Europe T-shirts and Missing Children Europe was seen everywhere during the marathon."
Christophe De Vusser,
Managing partner, Bain and Company