Golfing for Missing Children Europe
The annual charity event "Golfing for Missing Children Europe" started in 2006 and has to date attracted over 1,500 golfers to some of the most prestigious golf courses in Belgium. This event reaches high level management in private companies as well as well-known members of civil society, raising awareness of Missing Children Europe and of the risks faced by missing children.
We warmly thank the President and the members of the Royal Zoute Golf Club who generously offer their two famous courses to support the cause of missing children.
To register, click here.
7.30 am - 11.30 am Welcome for golfers playing 18 holes
8.00 am - 12.00 am Tee-times 18 holes
2.00 pm - 3.30 pm Welcome for golfers playing 9 holes
2.30 pm - 4.00 pm Tee-times 9 holes
3.00 pm - 6.00 pm Putting competition
7.00 pm - 8.00 pm Award ceremony and cocktail
8.00 pm - 11.00 pm Dinner at the club-house
Click on the following links to see pictures of Golfing for Missing Children Europe events in Hulencourt in 2012, Le Zoute in 2013 and 2015, Royal Hainaut in 2014 and Ravenstein in 2016.
Men and ladies : 22 on the Championship course, 36 on the Executive Course
18 holes Championship : 110 €
18 holes Championship and dinner : 145 €
18 holes Executive : 80 €
18 holes Executive and dinner : 115 €
9 holes : 60 €
9 holes and dinner : 95 €
Dinner only (priority for players' partners): 60 €
Bank account for the registration:
ING Belgium, Avenue Marnix, 24, 1000 Brussels - Belgium
Missing Children Europe
IBAN: BE43 310 165 832 401, BIC: BBRUBEBB
Caddiespad 14 B-8300 Knokke-Heist
GPS: Sparrendreef 1 Click here for map
- 18 holes: Canadian greensome: Teams of two players; each player drives and plays his second shot with his own ball, then the team chooses the best ball and finishes the hole playing alternate shots with this ball.
- 9 holes: Single Stableford.
- The putting competition is open to all participants.
- Dress code on the Golf course: correct golfing attire should be worn such as recognisable golf shoes and golf shirts with a collar.
- Dress code for the Award ceremony and dinner: smart attire is recommended such as a jacket and tie for men.
We thank very warmly:
The Organising Committee : Anne-Marie Berckmans, Martine De Clercq, Louis van Lennep, Deirdre Manchoulas, Christine de Posson, Francine Querton, Dominique Rolin, Brigitte Smeyers, Michèle Van Dessel
The volunteers : Lucienne Brancart, Philipe De Clercq, Martine Piaget, Bruno Rolin, Odile de Saint Marc, Brigitte Van der Spek, Martine Volders
The donors of prizes for the tombola : M et Mme Jean Werrie, M et Mme Bernard Speeckaert, Mme Emmanuel Rolin Jaequemyns, Mme Diane Emsens, Sofitel Quiberon