Golfing for Missing Children Europe
The 2019 edition of our golf event will take place at the Royal Zoute Golf Club on Friday 10 May . Registrations will open on 1 February. We look forward to register your team.
7.30 am - 11.30 am: Welcome for golfers playing 18 holes
8.00 am - 12.00 am: Tee-times 18 holes
2.00 pm - 3.30 pm: Welcome for golfers playing 9 holes
2.30 pm - 4.00 pm: Tee-times 9 holes
3.00 pm - 6.00 pm: Putting competition
6.30 pm - 7.15 pm: Cocktail
7.15 pm - 8.00 pm: Award Ceremony
8.00 pm - 11.00 pm: Dinner at the Club-house
Maximum handicap Men and Ladies : 22 on the Championship course, 36 on the Executive Course.
18 holes Championship : 110 €
18 holes Championship and dinner : 150 €
18 holes Executive : 80 €
18 holes Executive and dinner : 120 €
9 holes : 60 €
9 holes and dinner : 100 €
Dinner only (priority for players' partners): 70 €
Bank account for the registration:
ING Belgium, Avenue Marnix, 24, 1000 Brussels - Belgium
Missing Children Europe
IBAN: BE43 310 165 832 401, BIC: BBRUBEBB
Location : Caddiespad 14 B-8300 Knokke-Heist
GPS: Sparrendreef 1 Click here for map
- 18 holes: Canadian greensome: Teams of two players; each player drives and plays his second shot with his own ball, then the team chooses the best ball and finishes the hole playing alternate shots with this ball.
- 9 holes: Single Stableford.
- The putting competition is open to all participants.
- Dress code on the Golf course: correct golfing attire should be worn such as recognisable golf shoes and golf shirts with a collar.
- Dress code for the Award ceremony and dinner: smart attire is recommended such as a jacket and tie for men.
Tombola : Win one of our prestigious prizes :
- A week in an outstanding 4 bedrooms pool house in Pukhet, Thaïland
- A week for 2 persons in Dar Maktoub, a luxuruous Bed & Breakfast in Agadir
- 4 nights and 2 days of thalasso therapy in Sofitel Quiberon, plus 2 green-fees
Click on the following links to see pictures of Golfing for Missing Children Europe events in Hulencourt in 2012, Le Zoute in 2013, 2015 and 2017, Royal Hainaut in 2014 and 2018, Ravenstein in 2016.