Golfing for Missing Children Europe
The 2019 edition of our golf event will take place
at the Royal Zoute Golf Club
on Friday 10 May
We look forward to welcoming your team!
The guest list for the dinner is unfortunately already full. We are not able to accept more guests. We are sorry for this inconvenience, due to the limited number of seats in the club-house.
7.30 am - 11.30 am: Welcome for golfers playing 18 holes
8.00 am - 12.00 am: Tee-times 18 holes
2.00 pm - 3.30 pm: Welcome for golfers playing 9 holes
2.30 pm - 4.00 pm: Tee-times 9 holes
3.00 pm - 6.00 pm: Putting competition
6.30 pm - 7.15 pm: Cocktail
7.15 pm - 8.00 pm: Award Ceremony
8.00 pm - 11.00 pm: Dinner at the Club-house
Maximum handicap : 22 on the Championship course, 36 on the Executive Course.
We are sorry we cannot accept players with handicaps over 22 on the Championship Course. We make our best to organise challenging flights on the Executive Course.
18 holes Championship : 110 €
18 holes Championship and dinner : 150 €
18 holes Executive : 80 €
18 holes Executive and dinner : 120 €
9 holes : 60 €
9 holes and dinner : 100 €
Dinner only (priority for players' partners): 70 €
Bank account for the registration:
ING Belgium, Avenue Marnix, 24, 1000 Brussels - Belgium
Missing Children Europe
IBAN: BE43 310 165 832 401, BIC: BBRUBEBB
Location : Caddiespad 14 B-8300 Knokke-Heist
GPS: Sparrendreef 1 Click here for map
- 18 holes: Canadian greensome: Teams of two players; each player drives and plays his second shot with his own ball, then the team chooses the best ball and finishes the hole playing alternate shots with this ball.
- 9 holes: Single Stableford.
- The putting competition is open to all participants.
- Dress code on the Golf course: correct golfing attire should be worn such as recognisable golf shoes and golf shirts with a collar.
- Dress code for the Award ceremony and dinner: smart attire is recommended such as a jacket and tie for men.
Make a donation
Are you unable to participate in the 2019 Golf event , but still wish to support the work of Missing Children Europe? Please, consider making a donation.
Donations of 40 euros or more made by residents of France, Belgium and Luxembourg are eligible to receive a fiscal tax certificate.
Our Bank Account details are: IBAN: BE 41 363 025 760 210 BIC: BBRUBEBB
Tombola and auction: Win one of our prestigious prizes :
- A week in an outstanding 4 bedrooms pool house in Pukhet, Thaïland and 2 return tickets Brussels-Pukhet
- A week for 2 persons in Dar Maktoub, a luxuruous Bed & Breakfast in Agadir
- 4 nights and 2 days of thalasso therapy in Sofitel Quiberon, plus 2 green-fees
- 1 necklace by Christofle
Click on the following links to see pictures of Golfing for Missing Children Europe events in Hulencourt in 2012, Le Zoute in 2013, 2015 and 2017, Royal Hainaut in 2014 and 2018, Ravenstein in 2016.