Golfing for Missing Children Europe
The 2019 edition of our golf event took place
at the Royal Zoute Golf Club
on Friday 10 May
We welcomed 180 golf players on the Championship Course and the Executive Course and were blessed by a cool weather, turning to sunny in the afternoon. We warmly thank all the participants, our donors and sponsors and the Royal Zoute Golf Club and Members for their warm and generous support to the cause of missing children.
The net income of the day raises to 58.000 euros, which is our largest income of the last 14 years! Thank you so much to all of you for your generosity.
Congratulations to the laureats of the prizes. The full list of results can be read here.
Make a donation
You were unable to participate in the 2019 Golf event, but still wish to support the work of Missing Children Europe? Please, consider making a donation.
Donations of 40 euros or more made by residents of France, Belgium and Luxembourg are eligible to receive a fiscal tax certificate.
Our Bank Account details are: IBAN: BE 41 363 025 760 210 BIC: BBRUBEBB
7.30 am - 11.30 am: Welcome for golfers playing 18 holes
8.00 am - 12.00 am: Tee-times 18 holes
2.00 pm - 3.30 pm: Welcome for golfers playing 9 holes
2.30 pm - 4.00 pm: Tee-times 9 holes
3.00 pm - 6.00 pm: Putting competition
6.30 pm - 7.15 pm: Cocktail
7.15 pm - 8.00 pm: Award Ceremony
8.00 pm - 11.00 pm: Dinner at the Club-house
Maximum handicap : 22 on the Championship course, 36 on the Executive Course
18 holes Championship : 110 €
18 holes Championship and dinner : 150 €
18 holes Executive : 80 €
18 holes Executive and dinner : 120 €
9 holes : 60 €
9 holes and dinner : 100 €
Dinner only (priority for players' partners): 70 €
Bank account for the registration:
ING Belgium, Avenue Marnix, 24, 1000 Brussels - Belgium
Missing Children Europe
IBAN: BE43 310 165 832 401, BIC: BBRUBEBB
Location : Caddiespad 14 B-8300 Knokke-Heist
GPS: Sparrendreef 1 Click here for map
- 18 holes: Canadian greensome: Teams of two players; each player drives and plays his second shot with his own ball, then the team chooses the best ball and finishes the hole playing alternate shots with this ball.
- 9 holes: Single Stableford.
- The putting competition is open to all participants.
- Dress code on the Golf course: correct golfing attire should be worn such as recognisable golf shoes and golf shirts with a collar.
- Dress code for the Award ceremony and dinner: smart attire is recommended such as a jacket and tie for men.
Tombola and auction:
- A week in an outstanding 4 bedroom pool house in Phuket, Thailand and 2 return tickets Brussels-Phuket
- A week for 2 persons in Dar Maktoub, a luxurious Bed & Breakfast in Agadir
- 4 nights and 2 days of thalasso therapy in Sofitel Quiberon, plus 2 green-fees
- 1 exclusive necklace by Christofle