NOW RECRUITING: Mid-term evaluation Consultant
Missing Children Europe is looking to recruit a mid-term evaluation consultant for the AMINA project. The overall objective of the evaluation is to assess the progress achieved so far, through the review of metrics, indicators and progress in the milestones, as well as to formulate recommendations to adjust the project plan, where necessary, and improve the project’s impact.
The AMINA Project aims to close the protection gaps that lead to disappearance and exploitation of children in migration and to contribute to creating an environment where policy and legislative processes give primary consideration to the best interest of the child.
Missing Children Europe is the European Federation for Missing and Sexually Exploited Children, representing 30 NGOs of 27 European countries active in combatting the disappearance and sexual exploitation of children. We provide the link between research, policies and organisations on the ground, to protect children from any kind of violence, abuse or neglect that is caused by, or results from them going missing.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in project evaluation including experience in evaluating migration and/or child rights’ projects
- Previous experience working with a child rights organisation
- Excellent knowledge and skills in qualitative methodology
- Knowledge of the migration context and stakes, particularly at the EU level
- Fluent English and good writing skills (the report should be in English)
For more information, please see the full Terms of Reference: https://bit.ly/2RsZ4Df